Pretty much just jumpin' on the bandwagon here. I guess once people get married, they have to start blogging. So I decided to get a head start on mine.
Friday, February 18, 2011
You May Have to Fight a Battle More Than Once to Win It. --Margaret Thatcher
I know this title makes it sound really inspiring, but don't get your hopes up. Here's the deal. About a week and a half ago, I started experiencing really bad back pain. Now, I've always had some lower back soreness on and off throughout my life, but this time was unbearable. When standing straight up, I could barely bend (about 10 degrees worth) before I would feel a pain shoot in my back. Not fun! So, I had dealt with that for about 4 or 5 days, when I was informed that I had won a FREE chiropractic initial exam, first appointment, and one-hour massage. The heaven's must have been shining down on me for that one! So, naturally, I scheduled my appointment. By just talking to the chiropractor, he decided I probably have a bulged disc and proceeded to do some range of motion techniques to test his hypothesis. I felt so pathetic because I couldn't move. Anyway, he did some adjusting and things have started to feel better. I have used both of my free appointments as well as the one hour massage (which was weird because it was a guy doing it....hmmm). But anyway, now my back does feel a lot better than it did, but it still seems pretty weak, and it starts to get sore quickly and easily. So, like this title suggests, I have tried fighting this battle a few times, but I guess I have a few more before I can do anything fun again (like Zumba fitness).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment