Labels

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wedding Diet

Well, since I'm getting married, I want to look my best....who doesn't, right? So, I saw online a "personal testimonial" of the Acai Berry diet with LeanSpa. Apparently, the lady who did it lost 9 lbs in the first week, and continued to hit high numbers each week. She happened to combine this diet with another one, the Java diet or something. But since I don't drink coffee, I decided to just stick with the Acai berry. Also, it's supposed to be really healthy for you and boost your metabolism. Since I only had to pay shipping ($4), I figured I'd give it a try.

Today is Day 1 of the diet. I have enough pills for 15 days. So we'll see how I look then. I don't have a scale...which may present a problem. But I took my measurements, and we'll see if I lose any inches. Maybe I'll have to borrow my friends' scale for a bit for accurate results. I also figure since I'd be a living testimony of it, those of you who want to try it will know that it's capable of working. I'll try to post at the end of the two weeks as to what's going on and how I feel. Wish me luck!


At the end of this diet, I don't think I felt any different. I didn't lose inches, and I don't think I lost any weight. It was really no skin off my back, but I wouldn't recommend it. At least not for half a month. Maybe if I was using it longer, it could have worked differently. The only thing that it may have helped was my energy levels. It was easy to get up in the mornings and go to the gym, and I wanted to go. But then I went on Spring Break and took a week off from the gym, and now it's kind of tough to get back in the swing of things. So whether it was because the Acai Berry giving me the energy and desire, a now broken habit, or the fact that exercising itself gives you more energy and better sleep, I can't honestly tell. But if you're thinking about doing this, maybe try it for longer than the trial version to get a realistic feel for the results. Good luck to you if you dare try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment